[gobc-list] Reminders & Announcements for this week

  • From: "GOBC - Jocelyn K." <gobc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:45:12 -0700

Hello everyone - Here are the reminders and announcements I have for this week:

*ORDERS DUE:*
Azure (CG drop at Pam's) - due Wed, 7/23 by 4pm sharp
Maple Syrup - due Friday, 7/25 by 9pm
KDC Beef - due Friday, 7/25 by 9pm
*
**KDC GROUND BEEF ONLY SPLIT REQUEST:*
There is a split request for 1/2 order of ground beef only. 50% of the split still needs to be filled. If you're interested, please enter your qty in Foodclub system (enter qty as a % in decimal - ie: .25 for 25%)

*AZURE DELIVERY THIS THURS:*
If you ordered Azure with the AZ City drop at Becky's, orders will be delivered this Thurs (7/24) around mid-day. As usual, Becky will email with exact pick up time once she hears from the driver.
*
**KDC BEEF DELIVERY**:*
A delivery date has already been set for the KDC beef orders. If ordering, please tentatively mark your calendars for a delivery date of Wed, Sept. 4th around mid-day. Exact time is yet to be determined. I will provide exact totals due and send out final invoices in a few weeks, once I get the final weights from KDC. Exact payment due date and pick up time will be indicated in your final invoice as well.

Thank you!  Have a great week!
Jocelyn

--
*Grande Organics Buying Club