[gobc-list] Professional Soap Making Equipment and Event Necessities

  • From: Karen Coghlan <ke.cog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jocelyn Klotz" <gobc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 03:51:08 -0700

I have decided that I no longer wish to make soap, and have professional
equipment that I would like to sell, I would like to sell everything to one
person. I have found links to some of the items so that you could see them.

In addition to the below I have, about 35lbs Shea and 35lbs Cocoa Butter,
that I would also like to sell , I do not want to break it up so one buyer
please.

If you purchase these and had to pay for shipping the cost would be much
more...

Shrink Wrap System - 18 Inch -- Heat Gun - I paid over $400.00

http://www.nationalshrinkwrap.com/shrinkwrap-systems.html

Mini Soap Bar Cutter - $170.95

http://forcraftssake.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3
2

QUICKCUT LOG SPLITTER - $249.95

http://forcraftssake.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_11&pr
oducts_id=28

Wood Molds Similar to This - 2 Log $45.00 each - 1 Slab - $95.00

A Furniture Maker Made Them From Good Quality Wood

http://forcraftssake.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_4&pro
ducts_id=15

Three Wood Crates That Hold Retail Sizes of Essential Oils. $14.00 each

Extra Shrink Wrap -

Heat Crinkle Sealer - $117.00

http://www.papermart.com/hand-held-crimper-bag-sealers/id=4707#4707

Packaging, Gift Baskets and Gift Boxes. Jars, Containers and other Packaging
for personal care products.

12 Plastic Boxes That Hold The Containers and packaging...

Rolling Dishwasher Tray Rack - $77.00 used to cure soap

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/carlisle-c223614-plastic-glass-rack-dolly-wi
thout-handle/271C2235R.html

Flatware Trays - $15.99 each - With about 16 trays, part blue and the rest
multi color

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/carlisle-rf14-opticlean-combination-flatware
-rack/271RF.html

3-4 Metal Bathroom Display Racks, for displaying Soap or other products at
events

1 Used Easy Up Tent... Paid $199.00

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/e-z-up-instant-shelter-canopy-10-x-10/prod71105
9.ip

4 Sand Bags, 4 Weight Plates for easy up tent $30.00

Rock n Roller MultiCart $299.00

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=1080992&gclid=CjwKEAj
w9dWuBRDFs9mHv-C9_FkSJADo58iMe7QRd8pBqAodFCcmmt79bHpY1Xhxr_3PlweOKdLPKhoCIf_
w_wcB&is=REG&m=Y&Q=&A=details