[gobc-list] Re: Payments (info found in Members area!)

  • From: "GOBC - Jocelyn K." <gobc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 10:21:17 -0700

Hey Gang --- REMINDER: The new payment policy that Tracy has implemented was updated in the Members area when I revamped the Members area the other week. This is why I was asking for people to make sure they look in the Members area because I have updated the info there to include Tracy's contact info, new payment policy, and also added a few new pages to hopefully make searching for info a little easier to find.

Please, please....look at the Members Area FIRST before emailing Tracy, myself, or Drop Leaders with your questions. Of course, after searching yourself, if you're still confused or can't find the answer to your questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at the point. *But it is each member's responsibility to be familiar with the Members area.*

I have worked long and HARD on the Members area over the years (and recently again when I revamped it) and appreciate that members remember to refer to it as often as they can to find answers to their questions.

Don't mean to be hard on this, but with over 100 member families it is necessary so that GOBC coordinators/drop leaders aren't spending a lot of time answering emails where the question has been previously answered on the website.

THANK YOU!
Jocelyn

On 8/19/2014 6:07 AM, tracy peterson wrote:
Good morning,

There have been a lot a questions concerning payments so I would like to clarify at this time.

Please have all checks or money orders made out in my name, Tracy Peterson. Do not make them payable to the vendors! I deposit all of the checks into a gobc account and then I write one check to the vendor. Also, as an FYI, it is 55 miles round trip for me to go to the bank. I usually go into town one day a week and do my banking then. For that reason, I ask that you please pay attention to the payment due dates.

I hope this answers your questions.  :)

Thank you!

Tracy