[gobc-list] NEW pw for Members Area (important!)

  • From: "GOBC - Jocelyn K." <gobc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 13:59:18 -0700

Sorry for another change to our members area login, but I had to create a NEW password to access the members area. Programmers needed our previous login info to help me get things setup,so I needed to change the pw. Please use the following new pw to enter the members when prompted (case sensitive, type as you see it):

*gr8members**#*

Note: There will not be a need to enter a username, only just the pw.

Thanks!
Jocelyn