[gobc-list] Fwd: halal

  • From: Katie Pape <cactuslazyp@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:16:16 -0700

this narrator is a little difficult to listen to - her info is absolutely
'must know' stuff so please listen anyway - 25"
​

Sharia Law and Islam to Explode in US as Elite Fund it Using This as Their
Secret Weapon…Major...
<http://prepperchimp.com/2014/09/18/sharia-law-and-islam-to-explode-in-us-as-elite-fund-it-using-this-as-their-secret-weaponmajor-heads-up/>
(Before It's News) Have you ever heard of the term Halal on your food
products? If you haven’t now is the time to get fully acquainted with the
word. Halal is an...
prepperchimp.com

--
* We have wars because we are ruled by an elite group of psychopaths who
own the banks that control the governments and the media. They fund both