[gobc-list] Frontier & WFN final invoices sent / Extra WFN items available

  • From: "GOBC - Jocelyn K." <gobc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 13:22:23 -0700

Hello everyone - For those of you who ordered Frontier or Wilderness Family Naturals, I just sent out your final invoices. Please look for it in your in-box. As usual, be sure to read the comments on your invoice and submit payment by the due date.

Some good news for WFN orders...our shipping went down a tad from 24.3% to 22.4%.

*EXTRA WFN ITEMS:*
I have extra items available to anyone interested. The nuts were ordered accidentally and I ordered an extra pail opener in case anyone needed it (to open gallon/5-gal containers). First come first serve.

* Organic, raw, soaked & dried Pumpkin seeds, 1lb - $9
* Organic, raw, soaked & dried Sunflower seeds, 1lb - $10
* Pail Opener - $3.50

Thanks!
Jocelyn

--