[gobc-list] Frontier Annual Wholesale Catalog (hardcopy) - 5 copies available

  • From: "GOBC - Jocelyn K." <gobc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 17:00:20 -0700

I ordered 5 extra copies of Frontier's 2014-2015 annual wholesale catalog. If you are interested in a copy, email me and also let me know which drop location you're with. I'll have it at your drop location for you to pick up there. First come, first serve.

Thx!
Jocelyn

--
*Grande Organics Buying Club