[gobc-list] Beef orders/orders due Thurs/maple syrup new due date/move update

  • From: "GOBC - Jocelyn K." <gobc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 10:01:12 -0700

Hello everyone - Here are this weeks reminders and announcements:

*UPCOMING KDC BEEF ORDERS:*
We will be doing our bi-annual grassfed beef order the end of this month with ROBC. Both Bob (with KDC) and Jordanna (ROBC beef coordinator) will be on vacation for most of September so we have upped the deadline a little earlier to make sure delivery happens before they both leave for vacation. Orders are due Friday, July 25th by 9pm. Delivery is expected sometime early September. Payment will be due a week before delivery. Final invoices with totals will be sent out after the animals are slaughtered and I get final weights and totals from Bob. Foodclub is now unlocked for KDC.

*KDC BEEF PRICE CHANGE & DELIVERY LOCATION:*
Bob has had to increase his beef price. Beef is now at $4.75/lb (hanging weight, as usual). Furthermore, we will most likely not be in Casa Grande/Coolidge in September to have delivery here. A new location has not yet been determined, but will notify everyone as soon as a location has been set.

*ORDERS DUE THIS THURSDAY:*
Frontier and Wilderness Family Naturals orders are both duethis THURS (7/10) by 9pm.

*MAPLE SYRUP ORDERS - NEW DUE DATE (7/25TH):*
The deadline for the maple syrup orders has changed to make sure we leave room for any delays with delivery (we had issues with the freight company last time) so that the orders will arrive a few days before Azure delivery. The NEW deadline isFriday, July 25th by 9pm. This is the same deadline as the Beef orders. Final invoices will be sent out once we get the final totals from OSF and orders have been shipped out.

*OUR FAMILY'S MOVE UPDATE:*
We are still finalizing things with the new home. Not surprising, but a glitch came up that's slowing down the process. Will update everyone when we finally have a move date! Still planning July 31st, but it's possible sometime in Aug.

*NEW COORDINATOR UPDATE:*
I will be announcing some updates in a new couple of weeks regarding the new coordinator spot. So keep your eye out for that announcement. The LORD has provided someone!

Have a wonderful week!!
Jocelyn

--
*Grande Organics Buying Club