[gobc-list] Beef delivery date correction & Azure delivery delay to Sat

  • From: "GOBC - Jocelyn K." <gobc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 17:16:59 -0700

Hi everyone...

1) I had a typo on the beef delivery date on my previous email. Delivery is scheduled for *THURS, Sept 4t*h (not Wed). Sorry for the typo. Exact time is still yet to be determined. I'll provide exact details on your final invoices when I send them out in a few wks.

2) Azure delivery with Becky's drop has been *further delayed to SATURDAY.* The mechanical issue with the truck is taking longer to repair than expected. I heard from the ROBC group that most of their Tucson drops will have delivery Sat morning. Becky will email with the exact time of pick up once she hears from the driver. So stay tuned! This is the first time we've had a 2-day delay. If you cannot pick up on Saturday, please arrange for someone else to pick up your order or contact Becky about any arrangements she might be able to help you with.

Thx!
Jocelyn

--
*Grande Organics Buying Club