[gobc-list] Azure delivery (CG drop)/Syrup update/Aug orders/New member

  • From: "GOBC - Jocelyn K." <gobc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 21:39:38 -0700

Hi everyone!

AZURE DELIVERY (CG DROP) - WED:
Just a quick reminder for those who ordered Azure with the CG drop at Pam's, that delivery is scheduled for tomorrow (Wed). As usual, Pam will email with the exact time once she hears from the driver. Also...if you ordered Frontier or Wilderness Family, your orders are already at Pam's. Be sure to pick them up as well.

MAPLE SYRUP UPDATE:
Maple syrup orders have already been sent to Old State Farms. Orders should arrive before the Aug Azure delivery at the AZ City drop (at Becky's). We met the minimum to receive the lowest price! Yay. Final invoices will be sent soon with payment info.

AUG ORDERS:
1) Mtn Rose Herbs - orders due 8/7
2) Azure (AZ City/S. CG drop) - orders due 8/13
3) Azure (main CG drop) - orders due 8/20

WELCOME NEW MEMBER:
Excited to announce another new member! Please welcome to the group Jasmine Robinson from CG. She was referred by Pam. We're glad to have you Jasmine!

Thank you!
Jocelyn

--
*Grande Organics Buying Club