[gnukhata-users] table enhancement

  • From: Krishnakant <kk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GNUKhata devel <gnukhata-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 18:12:03 +0530

Dear all,

We are in the process to make GNUKhata screens look even better.

Now that we have come a long way in making GNUKhata better and great looking, we are taking more steps to make it look even better.

Recently we found out one interesting Plugin in bootstrap that will make tables more searchable, accessible and better looking.

Thanks to the constant endeavor of our core team with leade Developer Navin, manager Ishan and our front-end champs Abhijeet and Sachin, we are already on our way to implement this new look and feel.

We will probably have the first new tabulated look by end of this month, so keep watching the demo.