[gnukhata-users] Re: Version 4.0 Updates

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gnukhata-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gnukhata-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 14:43:25 +0530

Thanks Abhijith,

I guess every one aught to know that this is just a follow-up update and by no means has any extra new features.

All the great features and functions were added in version 4.0 itself.

This update only has very trivial corrections in spelling mistakes and also some addition to context sensitive help.

We also did some minor changes to the interface. For example now you see Balance type with the balance itself in account selection with vouchers.

There are very few changes but it will certainly make the user experience more pleasant.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.

On Sunday 09 April 2017 02:36 PM, abhijith wrote:

Hi! Everynone,

Version 4.0 updates is ready for use. It has some added polishing works.
Visit http://gnukhata.in/#download to download installers or the updater.