[gnukhata-users] GNUKhata version 3.5 released.

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gnukhata Users <gnukhata-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 22:01:05 +0530

Dear all.

I am extremely pleased to announce the release of GNUKhata version 3.5

Our team is proud to inform you all that we now have the much awaited inventory module in the software.

We are sorry for the delay.

The issue was that server where we host the demo and download link had some crackers attacking due to which we were detached from it by our ISP.

I wish to thank the entire team,

Our domain expert Mr. Arun Kelkar, Project manager Ishan Masdekar, lead developer, Navin Karkera, and the entire team of programmers.

Here is the change log and the release note with list of all new features.

[17-November-2016 Release 3.5]
* Addition of support for choosing themes.
* Facility of search in all table views.
* Much awaited inventory module added which includes:
  - Creation of dynamic categories and sub-categories,
- Creation of products under the categories with custom units of measurement,
  - Creation of customer/supplier and Godown,
  - Generation and printing of Delivery Note,
  - Generation and printing of Invoice,
  - Generation and printing of Cash Memo,
  - Generation and printing of Transfer Note,
  - Complete database backup and restore,
- Generation and printing of product wise Stock report with spreadsheet option.
  - Generation and printing of godown report with spreadsheet option.
- Generation and printing of Category wise report with spreadsheet option.
  - Linking of invoice and vouchers.
  - Option to activate inventory module any time in the financial year.

We are right now in the process of uploading the installer.

Abhijeet our docker packager is tirelessly working entire day for getting those big files up after a server break down, even though we could only briefly celebrate his birthday.

As soon as the installer is up the list will be notified.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.