[gnukhata-users] Re: GNUKhata for Debian

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gnukhata-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gnukhata-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:00:02 +0530

On Wednesday 20 July 2016 10:50 AM, sibi kanagaraj wrote:

Hi All ,

I would love to see GNUKhata on Debian . If some one could direct me on what needs to be done , I would be able to work on it .

You can create deb packages for it.
Secondly I will upload the docker script and also the install file that sets up docker itself to run the image we create.
We haven't figured out the Debian stuff.
But it works on Mint and Ubuntu, since these are the distros being used by most of the non-technical end-users.
Since GNUKhata works on Ubuntu, it should not be a big problem to run on Debian either.
Happy hacking.
Krishnaknt.