[gnukhata-users] GNUKhata commercially ready product

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gnukhata Users <gnukhata-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 13:47:40 +0530

Dear all,

I am sure you must be very happy that we have included the basic inventory module in GNUKhata this time around.

A slight delay happened in releasing the version because of the obvious challenges faced.

While that is a good news, the flip side of it is that the said module is evolving and given the zeel of our programmers and domain expert, you might expect a flurry of little updates.

While the accounting side of GNUKhata is more than ready and industry quality, the inventory module is getting new features almost every fortnight.

This is just to inform our existing users that we have taken all due care to see to it that the existing data entered is always upward compatible.

So those who are interested in takeing the updates may do so without any feer.

Please note however that the User Interface for the inventory part might undergo subtle changes and new features might have minor irritants. We are planning to release a minor upgrade as 3.5.1 at the start of this year and will release the major version (4.0) around mid march.

Mean while if there are organisations willing to test the Point of Sales module we are more than happy to reach out and give them a demo of the same.

Specially organizations which don't have a group of godowns all over the place can surely use GNUKhata's POS module.

I am adding a few people as cc to this mail because they are not on the mailing list.

I am sure every one will converge on the mailing list soo as all our developers and domain expert is.

So I request all of you to join in.

happy hacking.

Krishnakant.