[gnukhata-users] Fwd: branches and user jurisdiction.

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GNUKhata devel <gnukhata-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 09:07:58 +0530

Dear all,

Mr. Arun Kelkar as a domain expert has been dedicatedly and constantly suggesting new features and enhancements.

We had discussions on integrating accounts with inventory, the mail for which you all must have seen in the morning.

This is another important feature request he has made and I thought it to be worth discussing and implementing in version 4.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.