[gnukhata-devel] a mini hackathon at Loner BATU

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gnukhata-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx s=openmailbox; t=1451504062; bh=X0CBY3S+WbmMD9ccD6KHSjA96cO95/nk7dQ+1IIzVn4=; h=To:From:Subject:Date:From; b=PII2BcZiyMva4nxmvKoFGOE+s8wodxYGPg7+ZsE61ZpxFcPCZwNjXXXlBldAtSjLE zvCu/Q1kJrMlXTYsMZoQunB1UQLUEAlvFwXvFMcn1dufPpxZcx1wHcDdQNA3AYeQbM VczkV6tXmtAnQz7CyHRA9545fvExQiPjHfaVFmao=
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 01:04:09 +0530

Dear GNUKhata developers.
There are some things needed to boost up the speed at which we are going about the new GNUKhata.
Since we have a few programmers at BATU, we wish to keep a follow-up hackathon and get things speed up.
We have been impressed by our new team and wish to have them actively contribute.
There is a small workshop happening in BATU next Week on 4th and 5th Jan 2016.
We will take this opportunity and stay a day or so more to get things going faster.
Do let me know if this plan is ok with all the BATU hackers.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.