[gnosis] Virus weirdness?

  • From: Allen Welty-Green <agmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gnosis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 21:11:35 -0500

Hi Gnosis list folks,
Sorry I haven't been very active in letting you know about stuff
lately - several good things have come and gone, but I've been simply
too busy to keep up with everything. Rest assured that the gnosis
list is alive and well, and I'll be sending an update soon...

Now, on the subject of this message - I just got a bunch of
kick-backs from a message that apparently was sent from
"gnosis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" - I know that I haven't sent anything out
since January, so apparently on of those pesky "klezworm" type
viruses shanghai'd the gnosis address to use as a fictitious
"reply-to". That's what these little nasties do! It's usually a
one-time thing.

If this becomes a recurring problem, I will take steps to keep it
from happening... but in the meantime, if you get anything from
gnosis that DOESN'T consist of my usual sorts of ramblings, then you
might want to delete it!

Thanks,

AWG