[gmpi] Re: constipated list?

  • From: Marc Poirier <fipnid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 07:35:10 -0700 (PDT)

> The extent of data loss is currently unknown, but we'e hoping
> to not have lost any.

I hope there was some data loss of the GMPI archives.  They are not
password protected, and many people have posted messages like this:
    On this day, Juvis Partron <juvis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
so that now many of our email addresses are being harvested by spammers.
I tried contacting that John Madden about this privacy problem, but he was
quite an obnoxious, patronizing jerk about everything...

http://sbc.yahoo.com