[glugot] Meeting on 19th August

  • From: "Arun Ponniah S" <sap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: glugot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:15:33 +0530 (IST)

Hello all,
  There will be a meeting for discussing about FStival events on
tomorrow(19th Eveneing) at Z0 hall, CSE dept. We will discuss about the
stalls and who is going to take care of each stalls on that day. Those
who are interested on that could come to the meeting tomorrow. Since we
have one more week to go, even a newbie could learn abt the tools and
take care of a stall. No problem regarding that. Last week we had a meet
and there was a good response. We expect a lot tomorrow. Once again I'm
furnishing the schedule

Venue : Z0 hall, CSE Department.
Time : 05:00pm
Date : 19th August '04

-- sap --

This email was sent using TCEMail Service.
Thiagarajar College of Engineering
Madurai - 625015 (India)

--
GLUGOT = GNU/Linux User Group Of TCE