[glugot] Fw: [Ilugc] [COMMERCIAL] Wanted Linux people

  • From: Joe Steeve <joe_steeve@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Madurai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:01:34 +0530 (IST)

--
Free the code, free the user.
Homepage : http://www.joesteeve.tk/
Web-log  : http://gnukid.blogspot.com/

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Asokan Pichai <pasokan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilughyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 12:23:56 +0530
I am interested in hiring a few programmers and two system administrators

Needless to add all the people must be knowledgeable in and comfortable
with Linux and/or *BSD

Programmers:
I am setting up a large team, so there is room for people at many levels
Minimum two years development experience is a good starting point
Good knowledge/experience in
( Java OR C++ OR C )
AND
( Python OR Perl OR PHP )
is a must

        PostgreSQL would be a bonus.
        Most important is the ability to come up to speed in any new toolset
        we want to go with.

Asokan Pichai

PLEASE REPLY TO pasokan@xxxxxxxxx

--- End Message ---