[glugot] Re: FStival - Software Freedom Day

  • From: "Arun Ponniah S" <sap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: glugot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:12:07 +0530 (IST)

>  i am fresher  to linux. what can we do(help)  the
> free software day?ready to work...

Good that you took the intiative. No problem that you are a fresher to
GNU/Linux. You could take up a stall of your wish and handle that during
the FStival day. Please come to Z0 hall tomorrow for the meeting and we
will discuss on this tomorrow. We have some couple of days in our hand and
mean while you could learn on that and handle the stalls.

-- sap --

This email was sent using TCEMail Service.
Thiagarajar College of Engineering
Madurai - 625015 (India)

--
GLUGOT = GNU/Linux User Group Of TCE