[glideplan_swproj] Re: [glideplan_swproj] Re: CMake

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 16:27:52 +0100 (CET)

Hi Kuba!
1)
I removed the build directory, run cmake, build application in VS.
Some functions were missing (linker errors) ...I added osgGA library
to required set of libraries in cmakelists and now it works well.
How do you know, that this subset of osg libraries is the right one?
...did you search the library dependencies?

2)
When I commented out these lines in the cmakelists (the commit with wall flag)

#INCLUDE(CheckCXXCompilerFlag)
#CHECK_CXX_COMPILER_FLAG(-Wall HAS_WALL)
#IF(HAS_WALL)
#  set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS} -Wall")
#ENDIF(HAS_WALL)

warning disappeared and everything builds well.
Why are these lines in cmakelists?
If it is for "Enable compiler warnings on linux" as you mentioned in commit,
there should be statement:
IF(${CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME} MATCHES "Linux")
...I'm going to add it now...please test it, if it works on linux.

Tom