[glideplan_swproj] Work in following week

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:15:24 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,
I want to discuss the work for the following days. First of all time
possibilities.

* Kuba is away next week.
* I'm away this weekend and available from Monday. Then I will continue with
task declaration.
* As far as I know, Cestmir is available.

What about other team members:
* Bohdan, when do you come back from Spain?
* Maria, how are you? Is it getting better? Can you continue with graph
drawing? (Kuba already did big part of this issue)
* Ales, what about you? How does the work on airfields continue?

I please all members, send some report about your state.
(I'm not on Jabber today, so reply to this e-mail)

T.

//www.freelists.org/list/glideplan_swproj