[glideplan_swproj] Issues

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 17:19:19 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
there are 4 issues remaining.
Please CLOSE them and COMMENT tonight!
We should advance to the next step tomorrow.

Remaining issues:

Bohdan: Run app on Mac, test cmakelists on mac
...U don't have to make everything runnable, the issue is about testing,
so please test what is possible from the following: cmake, build, run
and write a report about working on Mac, what is wrong and where you ended up.

Maria: There remains only map sources. What is current state?
If it is diffucult, create separate issue and move it to the january.

Ales: Airspace library
I think that the basics of the library are finished aren't they?

Tom

//www.freelists.org/list/glideplan_swproj