[glideplan_swproj] Re: CMake

  • From: Kuba Marek <blue.cube@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 15:23:40 +0100

Hi,
I already wrote about searching for OSG and OSGEarth two or three
mails ago.
There's no need to set up all of the paths that you see in
the cmake gui, all of them are filled automatically from the variables
OSG_DIR and OSGEARTH_DIR. It should work exactly the same way that as Qt
does. I'm not sure if include dirs are handled in any way (I didn't
write anything for that, but maybe it's handled by some cmake internal
magic). It needs testing on windows and mac, that's why I didn't close
the issue.