[glenpark] Track and Field Postponed

  • From: "Birnbaum, Corey" <Corey.Birnbaum@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'glenpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <glenpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 06:40:53 -0400

Good morning,

Given the weather forecast for today, we have made the decision to cancel Track
and Field for today and reschedule to our rain date of Monday, May 9.
With safety being our foremost priority, the showers this morning will make our
field slippery and our pits muddy. Let's all keep our fingers crossed for
better weather next week.
A Huge thank you to those who volunteered for today. Please let Ms. Sherman or
I know if you would be available on Monday to help out.

Thank you,
Corey

Corey Birnbaum
Vice-Principal