[glenpark] Glen Park and The Toronto Raptors

  • From: "Birnbaum, Corey" <Corey.Birnbaum@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "glenpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <glenpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 15:51:45 -0500

Hello Glen Park Families,

Many students and families depend on our Breakfast and Snack Programs each and
every day. Glen Park has partnered with the Toronto Raptors and Show Your
Strength Organization in "Project Lunchbox". This initiative helps raise money
for schools with breakfast and snack programs.

The Toronto Raptors game on Sunday, March 13 at 1:00pm is the first event
dedicated to Glen Park's Breakfast Program.

-Tickets are open to anyone and everyone and can be purchased at
www.raptors.com/ticketpass<http://www.raptors.com/ticketpass> with the special
offer code of STRENGTH.

-Using that discount, tickets are up to 30% off.

-The Raptors and Show Your Strength will send $4.00 from each ticket sold to
Glen Park's Breakfast Program.

Please see the flyer attached and help support our school by purchasing tickets
for family and friends or by passing this information to others who may be
interested.

Thank you,

Glen Park