[glenpark] Chess at Glen Park

  • From: "Birnbaum, Corey" <Corey.Birnbaum@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "glenpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <glenpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 14:19:20 -0400

Hello everyone,
We are very pleased to welcome Peter Boross-Harmer, Principal at Ledbury, who
will be our special guest
on:
Thursday, June 2nd

at:
8:00-9:00am

Mr. Boross-Harmer will be here to help us plan and organize a Chess Club at
Glen Park for 2011-2012!

Our plan is to have parents, interested in volunteering, trained to teach
chess! As a school community, our hope is to be able to provide an opportunity
for all of our students to participate in chess. Mr. Boross-Harmer will help us
plan ways to do so.
Please join us... No chess experience necessary; just willing volunteers!

Coffee will be available!

Thank you,
Corey

Corey Birnbaum