[ghrrbac-vtaa] VT Game Watching Party - A 2010 Black Alumni Reunion Primer !!!

  • From: "Chapman, Michael A. (LARC-D504)" <michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 18:45:32 -0500

VT Game Watching Party - A 2010 Black Alumni Reunion Primer !!!

Dear Fellow VA Tech Black Alumni, Family, and Friends,

The 2010 VA Tech Black Alumni Reunion will be here before you know it. What
better way is there to get a jump-start on this fun-time event than by having a
mini-reunion right here in Hampton Roads, VA !!!

To get the party started, your Greater Hampton Roads Regional Black Alumni
Council (GHRRBAC) has scheduled a VT Football Game Watching Party for the East
Carolina game.

So make your plans now to come out on a Thursday night to see the VT Hokies
kick some East Carolina #@* on the big screens at Paradocks East Coast Grille
in Chesapeake (Greenbrier).

VA Tech -vs- East Carolina Football Game Watching Party
and Black Alumni Mini-Reunion
Date:  Nov. 5, 2009
Time:  7:00 PM (game starts at 7:30 PM)
Location:

Paradocks - East Coast Grille
[cid:image003.png@01CA566F.68C0E0F0]<http://www.paradocksgrille.com/va.html>
(Greenbrier Area)
801 Eden Way North
Chesapeake, VA 23320
 (757) 321-2202

You can order off the menu from a variety of sandwiches, burgers, wings,
shrimp, appetizers, chicken, fish, deli, soup & salads, desserts, beverages &
more.

So come out and have some fun with your fellow alumni at Paradocks !!! We will
have all the latest 2010 Black Alumni Reunion registration and event
information available.

Please RSVP by
email<mailto:michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx?body=YES,%20I'm%20coming%20to%20the%20VT-ECSU%20Football%20Game%20Watching%20Party%20!!!&subject=RSVP:%20VT-ECSU%20Football%20Game%20Watching%20Party>
 to me no later than Monday, November 2, 2009 if you plan on attending,
michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx<mailto:michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx?body=YES,%20I'm%20coming%20to%20the%20VT-ECSU%20Football%20Game%20Watching%20Party%20!!!&subject=RSVP:%20VT-ECSU%20Football%20Game%20Watching%20Party>
 .

We'll see you there.

Thanks.

[cid:image004.jpg@01CA5673.113ABB90]
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
Michael A. Chapman, P.E.
Head, Technologies Application Branch - GFTD
NASA Langley Research Center

Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx<mailto:Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx>
757-864-4687 (w)
757-864-4799 (f)
757-827-9971 (h)
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
"The Secret Of Your Future Is Hidden In Your Daily Routine"

PNG image

JPEG image