[ghrrbac-vtaa] Urgent - VA Tech Recruiting Schedule

  • From: "Chapman, Michael A. (LARC-D504)" <michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "VT Greater Hampton Roads Regional Black Alumni Council (ghrrbac-vtaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <ghrrbac-vtaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:04:42 -0500

Can anyone support some of these Southside events?

[cid:image001.gif@01CB5368.24D16D00]
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
Michael A. Chapman, P.E.
Head, Technologies Application Branch - GFTD
NASA Langley Research Center

Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx<mailto:Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx>
757-864-4687 (w)
757-864-4799 (f)
757-827-9971 (h)
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
"The Secret Of Your Future Is Hidden In Your Daily Routine"