[ghrrbac-vtaa] Need Your Help - VA Tech Recruiting

  • From: "Michael A. Chapman" <Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ghrrbac-vtaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Greater Hampton Roads Regional Black Alumni Council of the VTAA)
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 23:01:40 -0400

Fellow VA Tech Black Alumni,

VA Tech will be in our area over the next few weeks to recruit prospective students. And we, the local VT Black Alumni, have been invited to participate in these recruiting events.

Because the university desires to show a strong face for diversity, your presence is valuable as both a visual symbol and as a resource for minority student who have questions about academics and/or social life at VA Tech.

So please take a look at the Office of Admissions schedule of events shown below and give serious consideration to which ones you might be able to attend and support. If you are able to support any of the events, please let me know ASAP so that I can make arrangements for you to attend.

Please reply back to me with your name, phone number, class year, major, and event name by Thursday, October 26, 2006. Time is of the essence.

10/30/2006      9:00am  12:00pm Virginia Wesleyan College (Norfolk Schools)
10/30/2006      6:00pm  8:00pm  Indian River High School (Chesapeake Schools)
10/31/2006      5:30pm  7:30pm  Hampton Roads Convention Center (Hampton
Schools)
11/1/2006       12:00pm 2:00pm  Thomas Nelson Community College (Hampton)
11/1/2006       6:30pm  8:30pm  Bruton High School (Williamsburg Area)
11/2/2006       12:00pm 1:30pm  Nandua High School, Onley, VA (Eastern Shore)

Thanks in advance for your support.
Michael A. Chapman, P.E.
Head, Data Acquisition & Data Quality, COD
NASA Langley Research Center
http://dadqt.larc.nasa.gov/  (LaRC domain only)

Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx
757-864-4687 (w)
757-864-4799 (f)
757-827-9971 (h)
"The Secret Of Your Future Is Hidden In Your Daily Routine"