[ghrrbac-vtaa] Looking for Volunteers to Start the Planning for the 2010 Reunion in Blacksburg

  • From: "James, Adriane B NAO" <Adriane.B.James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ghrrbac-vtaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:51:32 -0400

I have been tasked by the Multi-Cultural Alumni Advisory Board (MAAB) VT, to
work up a template for the upcoming 2010 Black Alumni Reunion.  This will be
an outline basically of what we will be planning for the event in 2010; what
activities we would like to have for the week-end.

The goal will be to have each region; Hampton Roads, Richmond; Northern VA;
etc. take the lead on 1-2 activities for that week-end and plan that event.

If you are interested in assisting with this tasker, please email me back.  I
would like to have a draft of a plan to submit by July 15th.  I know we have
the brains in HR to make this a wonderful event.

Remember the goal is to double the number of attendees for 2010.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Adriane B. James
FUDS Program Manager
Norfolk District Army Corps of Engineers
(757) 201-7701 (W)
(757) 575-6673 (W cell)
(757) 201-7875 (FAX)