[ghetto-software] Requirements Def Doc

  • From: Nathan E Moore <nmoore4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ghetto-software@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:08:36 -0500 (EST)

ATTN Group

It is now 12 noon on wed.  We still have no rough draft for our Req
Doc.  At this point, Lee has done nothing that he said he would do.  We
have done all of the segments for this document, all he had to do was
put them together for the final draft.

This class is obviously not a priority for you Lee.  Now our group is
in a position of having to pick up your slack, with just a day left to
turn this in.

I would like feedback from the group, before I speak with Mundy,
regarding this situation.

I feel that Lee should be dropped from the group.  He hasn't
contributed to a single segment of this project, and I don't feel that
he should receive credit based on our work.  I could have had this
document formatted in Word yesterday.  Personally, I've had enough.  If
this were a real world project Lee would have already been fired.

Nathan