[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) Re: TRIBUTE PAID TO GREAT NELSON MANDELA

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx'" <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <IFLAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 18:16:55 +0200

Re: (peace from harmony) Re: TRIBUTE PAID TO GREAT NELSON MANDELAThanks dear
Philosophe Guy Crequie for your comment on my poem in the occasion of a tribute
to Mandela
Ernesto Kahan

From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 16:37:59 +0400
To: Muhammad Yunus Khan<yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Muhammad,

Thank you very much for your deep and wise TRIBUTE PAID TO GREAT NELSON
MANDELA, which I was happy to publish on Mandela's page of our website here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=302

Especially important I see your words: Mandela worked tirelessly for social and
racial harmony in South Africa.

Namely harmony connects in one row the three giants of peace, nonviolent
thinking and acting, who you mention and who as genius "emerged from
the horrors of South Africa": Martin Luther King, Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson
Mandela.

Who from the GHA members would be able to writhe the article about: "Martin
Luther King, Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson Mandela: three giants of peace,
nonviolent thinking and acting from harmony"??? This article will be unique
contribution to the GPS book of the GHA.

And it will be the GHA best memory for Nelson Mandela as well as for  Martin
Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi.

and