[gha] Re: [gha-peace] Re: World Initiative for Peace Education - A New Global Network for Peace Education

  • From: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Global Harmony Association <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 13:02:34 +0530

*Dear Professor Michael Whitty*

*University of San Francisco & *

*Major General Dr. Arvind Kumar Sharma, IPC*

*World Initiative for Peace Education*

*Thank you very much for your mail and I appreciate your initiative of
“World Initiative for Peace Education - A New Global Network for Peace
Education” in this present time global crisis of Violence, Terror & War in
21st century.*

*I will appreciate if you please send me more details about “The Global
Emergency Conference on Peacemaking and Consciousness will be held on
January 25 in San Francisco”*

*Thank you for your invitation & organizing the “World Initiative for Peace
Education” in India.*

*I welcome you & we will give you full support in organizing the
Conference, Seminars & Workshop in India.*

*Global Peace Science (GPS): Science of Peace, harmony and Sustainability
to Create a Nuclear Free World*

*GPS is the science of peace, security and sustainability from harmony. GPS
is a movement of creating awareness for nuclear abolition and developing
Nuclear Free World through harmonious education. *

*Global Peace Science alternative to nuclear :Victory of Peace over War*”

*Saving the Earth planet & Humanity:*

*http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585
<http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585>*

*Warm Wishes for all of you*

*A Happy New Year 2016*

*My warm wishes for a bright New Year 2016 *

*fulfilling all your Dreams & Aspirations*

*fulfilling with overwhelming Success.*

*Prof. (Dr.) Subhash Chandra *

*Secretary General - Global Harmony Association (GHA) , IndiaAnd *

*GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony in India *
*http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583*
<http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583>

*Vice-President GDF - Unity in Diversity –World Civil Society, India
http://www.gdfunityindiversity.org/profsubhashchandra.htm
<http://www.gdfunityindiversity.org/profsubhashchandra.htm>*

*Founder Trustee - Global Peace Foundation (GPF), India.*

*http://www.globalpeace.org/India* <http://www.globalpeace.org/India>

*International Coordinator, WWA World Without Anger(WWA), Kathmandu, Nepal
www.worldwithoutanger.org <http://www.worldwithoutanger.org> *

*M-0 9910241586*

On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Major General Dr. Arvind Kumar Sharma,
IPC <ambassadorindia3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Chauyen Lai Shrestha and all of you,

Greetings and best wishes of Happy New Year 2016!

With best regards,

*Major General Dr. Arvind Kumar Sharma, IPC*

Ambassador & Commander-in-Chief - International Police Commission, North
India Command <http://www.ipcindia.net.in/>

President - International Organization for Educational Development
<http://www.ioed.in/>

Secretary General, Department of Foreign Affairs of World Humanity
Commission <http://www.whchq.org/>

Cabinet Minister - Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and
Sports of International Parliament USA
<http://www.international-parliament.org/cabinet.html>

Member - International Advisory Council of All India Reporters Association
(Regd.) <https://www.facebook.com/allindiayouthreporters>

Member - Management Council of West Coast University
<http://www.westcoastuniversity.edu.pa/>

Member - Academic Council of Logos University
<http://www.logos-university.org/#!conselho-acadmico/c1gww>

Member - Advisory Board of Acme Intellects International Journal of
Research in Management, Social Sciences & Technology
<http://www.acmeintellects.org/index.php/board-of-intellects>

Member - International Council of Jurists
<http://www.internationaljurists.org/>

President - United Nations Collaboration for Economic and Social
Development of Africa <http://www.whchq.org/uncesda.htm>

President - United Nations Association of India
<http://www.unai.in/organization.htm>

President - International Association of Under-developing Nations
<http://www.ioed.in/iaun.htm>

Address: 89, Bamnoli, Sector 28, South West District, Dwarka – II, New
Delhi – 110077 India

Twitter: aksharma2103 Skype: aksharma2103

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/arvindkumar.sharma.2404

Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/pub/arvind-kumar-sharma-ipc/93/316/16b

*Our primary mission* is to become distinct organization committed to
support the global law enforcement in efforts to prevent and resolve crime
against humanity, promote economic and social well-being, sustain security
operation and assist international and local agencies in their campaign
against criminal syndicates and terrorist organizations involving the
supreme citizens power under the constitution of all nations to ensure
equity of justice, freedom and democracy.