[gha] Re: [gha] UN Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education on 2014-2023 was approved in the GHA

  • From: "maitreyee bardhanroy" <maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 8 Mar 2013 19:39:46 -0000

Thank you all for accepting Leo`s idea.
Maitreyee
On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 03:34:21 +0530  wrote
> UN Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education on 2014-2023 was approved in the
> GHA

Dear GHA members, interfaith friends,

I am happy to congratulate all of us with approval of the GHA proposal for the
UN Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education on 2014-2023.

It is included in the GHA proposals to King of Jordan HM Abdullah II as the
best proponent of this idea in the UN, as it develops his historic initiative
for the UN Week of World Interfaith Harmony in 2010. This proposal is included
in the 9th section of the GHA project and published on the website
here:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541.

More than 20 positive responses posted here, we have not received any objection
against this UN Decade, which is necessary for everyone, and it is obvious
without any doubts. GHA warmly thank all participants of this discussion.

The final wording of this paragraph is:

9. Initiate in the UN, as a development of your initiative 2010, a proposal of
the UN Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education for 2014-2023, which will
strengthen a harmonizing mission of state and religion in global society in a
non-violent peacemaking way of qualitative renewal of the education system in
the world, especially in the direction of interfaith harmony and harmonious
consciousness of nations, instead of militarization.

GHA fulfilled their civic peacemaking duty before the world community: We've
made all possible and the best way. We can now immerse themselves in the
creation of the First World Center (School) Interfaith Harmonious Education
(CIHE) in New York. We are happy to invite to the preparation of its curriculum
all other interfaith and multy-religious organizations in the world and will
appreciate greatly your contribution to it.

I like to bring to your attention two Power Point presentations ofthe ABC of
Harmonyas the scientific platform of interfaith harmony and harmonious
education - see attachment. They are one of directions of the CIHE curriculum.
The first presentation is prepared me, and the other is prepared on this basis
by Dr Abbas Panakkal, GHA Vice-President of India, who spoke with it at the
Seminar of Interfaith Harmony, February 27, 2013 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
(http://www.peacefromharmony.org/docs/Interfaith_and_Social_Harmony_of_Islamic_World.pdf).
 We thank Abbas for his presentation.

Both presentations are examples for each of you to prepare your personal
presentation ofthe ABC of Harmonyfor CIHE. We like to invite you to such
presentations, and will welcome every kind this presentation asthe ABC of
Harmonyand other similar books, such asThe Coming Interspiritual
Age(tinyurl.com/interspiritual) and others. The diversity of these
presentations will be spiritual and scientific richness of the CIHE curriculum.

Best Harmony wishes,

Dr Leo Semashko:

State Councillor of St. Petersburg,

Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":www.peacefromharmony.org

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:

P/Web page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn