[gha] Re: Your letter to your President

  • From: Thérése Marie ROBERT <marieeau77@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>, "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 10:29:54 +0200

Dear Leo,

I didn't forget your proposition
but I was far from my home…
Find in attachment my letter sent to Mr François Hollande, President of the
french republic.
I transmitted a copy to Mrs Ségolène ROYAL, I met her on yesterday in Geneva,
and I'll send another copy to the ONU General Director in Geneva next monday. I
met him too on yesterday.

with love for our humanity
best harmonious
thoughts