[gha] Re: ++ Your Study ++ Thanks!

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leela pradhan <leelaprd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 12:20:06 +0400

Dear Leela,

Thank you very much for your very important statistical study (in attachment),
which is a new brick in the empirical foundation of unprecedented knowledge -
Global Peace Science (GPS).

I corrected slightly the title of your study, its arithmetics and etc. Do you
agree with it? Please, control once again. Thank you.

Your study will be published in the GHA new book GPS. You are now the GPS
coauthor. Your symbolical donation in $10 will be included in the list of
donations. It does not need to send me. Thanks.

and

From: leelaprd@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: ++ Your Study