[gha] The briges of PEACE, poem by Takis Ioannides for the global PEACE

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:51:23 +0300

The bridges of PEACE

The humanity affairs like ungoverned ships

are crushed on the undersea reefs

she builds years and nowadays.

We forgot our ability to fly where we wish

with our free thoughts.

We suffocate inside our deceptive -

protective armors of egoism.

We are balloons which deflate

by any casual pin of disharmony.

We locked our hearts inside the

materialistic safe.

Not synchronized,

we jump from cloud to cloud

and our life values are fallen down from our pockets.

We are not free, and our eyes are closed

covered with the veil of fanaticism.

Standing in a position too inconvenient

which gets souls pathetic, inconsiderate

and unbearable tired,

we sleep too deep, never changing side,

no reacting, at all.

We are satisfied with the hallucinated burners,

with the unimportant perishables.

We are crushed producing an deafening noise,

but we are unable to hear it.

We banished the real, the true

and the plasticity of our instinct

depriving it’s ability to hag this world

all around us.

We lost our ability to look this Life

directly on eyes with bravery and dignity.

We keep the bridges of PEACE unused.

Fellow humans please tell me,

how we shall manage to pass on the other side,

over our differences without PEACE bridges?

By Takis Ioannides,

student of this LIFE