[gha] Re: Surgery, GPS, its Central Law and our Order of Discussion

  • From: "Bruce Cook, AuthorMe.com" <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 08:25:57 -0800 (PST)

Dear Leo,

Welcome back. So glad you are feeling well again.

I look forward to development of the new book.

Yours in peace,

Bruce

Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
President, GHA-USA
Vice-President, GHA
Vice President for Publicity, International
Association of Educators for World Peace
President, World Writers Resources, Inc.
Author, *Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020*, Just
Fiction Editions, 2012
1407 Getzelman Drive
Elgin, IL 60123 USA
312-859-8090