[gha] Re: Re: Happy Birth day

  • From: "Subhash Sharma" <re_see@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 20 Jun 2013 19:26:49 -0000

Dear Dr. Leo

Thanks for provoking me to think about fourth H. Here is the 'Tetra model' as
my
Birthday Gift to you:

4H: Hope, Happiness, Holistic Living (HoLi)and Harmony.

Hope creates Happiness (through optimism), both Hope and Happiness lead to
Holistic Living and this leads to Harmony and thereby Harmonic society.

I may mention that in India,'Holi' is also a festival of colors. For harmony
all
colors are needed.

With regards and harmony wishes.

Subhash Sharma

On Thu, 20 Jun 2013 22:52:45 +0530  wrote
> Re: Happy Birth day

Dear Subhash,

Thank you very much for your warm congratulations!

We should find the fourth H!

State Councillor of St. Petersburg,

Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":www.peacefromharmony.org

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:

P/Web page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn