[gha] POEM - PEACELOVELOGY

  • From: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ashokchakravarthy Tholana <tacvarthy@xxxxxxxxx>, Jacqueline Ripstein <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wadlowz@xxxxxxx, aladinbis@xxxxxxxx, kanakmaldugar@xxxxxxxxx, María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>, pathak06@xxxxxxxxx, Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>, roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx, guy.crequie@xxxxxxxxxx, azconacristina@xxxxxxxxxxx, cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx, takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, navidnia@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 15:52:29 +0500

From: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013.

         *POEM - PEACELOVELOGY *

Dear Colleagues,

I hope everyone is fine. Everyone of us like: Harmony, Love, Peace -
rather global science - based peace, tolerance and brotherhood on
the earth, irrespective of faith, class and creed.

Very humbly I attach herewith "Poem - Peacelovelogy" which is
self explanatory.

Thanks.

*Muhammad Yunus Khan*

*Literary name: "Yunus Havaida"*

*Member: Global Harmony Association (GHA),*

*GHA  Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament*

*from Harmony,*

*Chairman, Urdu,Sindhi Adabi Foundation,Karachi, Pakistan.*