[gha] POEM: HAPPY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND PEACELOVELOGY

  • From: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 13:07:19 +0500

From: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>

Sent:  Friday, December 6, 2013.

To:     Dr.Leo Semashko

Cc:    gha <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

         Dr.Leo Semashko:
         State Councillor of St.Petersburg,
         Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
         Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":
www.peacefromharmony.org
         Global Peace Science from Harmony.

*POEM:  HAPPY CHRISTMAS *

*                       HAPPY NEW YEAR*

*                                                                    AND*

*                                                PEACELOVELOGY*

           Dear Sir,

           I hope you are fine by the grace of God.
           I attach herewith a new Poem titled:

*Happy Christmas *

*                        Happy New Year             *

*                                And*
*                          Peacelovelogy*

             Well in time to read.

             Thanks and regards to all of you.

             O' yes Sir, Great Nelson Mandela.

             Political activist died in the age of 95 years.

             *Political activist* for 50 years, in one of the most
difficult and complex
             conflicts of the 20th century, was having on his own disposal
a major
             achievement: the world citizens may remember in the days and
years
             to come.

             I condole his death, as also on behalf of Global Harmony
Association (GHA).

             Sincerely yours,

*Muhammad Yunus Khan *

*             Literary name: 'Yunus Havaida'*

*             Member: Global Harmony Association (GHA),*

*             Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony,*

*             Chairman, Urdu, Sindhi, Adabi Foundation, Karachi,*

*             Pakistan.*