[gha] Re: New update

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dr Madhu Krishan <madhujesus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:20:20 +0400

Most Respected Brother Dr. Madhu,

I am happy to receive your warm response and strong support for the GHA
peacemaking mission, which is developing the peace practice of great Gandhi
along with peace practice of your wonderful Academy Of Universal Global Peace
(AOUGP).

I like to invite you to include in your AUGP training programs and curricula
the ABC of Harmony together with the GHA Video: Social Genome of Peace from
Harmony: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA. I'm sure these tutorials will increase
the effectiveness of peace education in your Peace Academy. Do you agree with
my proposal?

I also like to invite you personally to participate as an analyst (write an
article) in the GHA research project CSSS, which is published here
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=579) and include you in the CSSS Board
of Directors if your time permits it is a part. The implementation of this
project is the world scientific discovery and empirical proof of spheral
classes of the population as a natural, but yet unknown to science and
humanity, actors of Universal Global Peace, which is dedicated your wonderful
Academy. Therefore, I see your Academy and your deep interest in our CSSS. If
you agree with this, then we'll discuss the details in person.

Thank you very much for your colossal peace-making work in India and abroad.

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:06:30 +0400
From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] New update

Dear GHA members,

I was happy to add today the pages of ABOUT US and CONTACT US the key for GHA
idea in all of our priorities: children, peace, education, and ABC of Harmony:

If we are ever to have real peace in this world we shall have to begin with the
children.
Mahatma Gandhi

If we are ever to have real peace in this world we shall have to begin with the
children, with the ABC of Harmony and with their harmonious peace education.
GHA

Please, see this update on the home page here: www.peacefromharmony.org