[gha] Re: My Vote for Ayo

  • From: ADOLF SHVEDCHIKOV <adolfps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:46:40 -0700

Dear friend Dr. Tholana Ashik Chakravarthy!
Here you find the information about my new book of poetry "Parade of Life"
(English/Russian.240 pages. ISBN: 978-0981730097, 2013.DERC Publishing
House. USA)
This book is available on Amazon.com or from the Editor Dr. Michael M.Dediu
(Email:
michael.dediu@xxxxxxxx )   Friendly yours, Adolf Shvedchikov

JPEG image