[gha] Malta as Grand Master and Knight of Global Peace in our time - GHA Letter to Leaders of Malta in attachment

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 20:21:56 +0400

Dear GHA friends,

I was happy to send today the GHA invitation letter to the leaders of Malta (in
attachment). It was also published here:
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582

This letter maybe as example for similar letters to the little countries as
Monaco, Luxembourg, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Singapore, and etc.
Similar countries exists about 40. They are able more easily and quickly to
respond to the GHA initiative than large countries with large inertia.

I am ready to cooperate with every of you to write the similar letters and find
the attractive moments as at Malta.

and