[gha] Re: IBA Conference on Harmonic Society

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Subhash Sharma" <re_see@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 15:11:22 +0400

Dear Subhash,

Thank you very much for your very interesting Conference about social harmony.

If you will invite me as spiker on it, I will be happy to present my paper: The
ABC of Harmony as Scientific Revolution in Thinking of Society, Peace,
Economics and Management. Is it OK for you?

I like to invite the GHA members on this Conference.

and