[gha] Re: GLOBAL PEACE MAECENAS FOR ME +++ your great donation!!

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John Hagelin <jhagelin@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 12:52:14 +0400

Dear John,

Openness, transparency and democracy within the GHA relations among its members
in any project is the GHA law, which we established 9 years ago and we are not
going to cancel it. As well as the need of any personal donation (it is maybe
in $1 or $10  or $100 or $1000 and etc.) to global peace as a symbol of its
moral support.

Therefore, your removing from the GHA list, as well as your rejection from your
donation to global peace in the Global Peace Science project is your refusal to
participate in this project. Do you want it or something other? Thank you for
your clear answer.

and