[gha] Re: Fwd: hedva's prayer for peace

  • From: "moriikae" <moriikae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Leo Semashko" <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>, <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 13:07:37 +0900

Dear Hedva,

Good and Wonderful poem of you!   I moved so much!   All of us is working for
No War!
Please allow me to say on Palestinian Mazin:  Our first talk was about
Hiroshima, and he visited with great harmonious project to see the final scene
of the war.
No War is common sense, of the world.    I heartfelt wish stop the war in Syria
now.
Love and best regards, Kae Morii

      Date:  Sun, 22 Sep 2013 22:30:49 +0300
      From:  Hedva Bachrach mailto:hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      To:  Leo Semashko mailto:leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx, gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a very simple, uncomplicated, poem and prayer for peace. Be blessed,
all of you

                                                                No wars,  my
dear one

No wars, dear one

Do not let our poor dwelling

With its corners of love

Fill up with human enmity

And no sorrow,  my beloved

Because the joys which hymn in, deep inside

Herald birth and life

And when I see you

Do not let them make way

For the empty void of desolation and decay

And without the rigid uniform of ashes

And  steel spokes,

My beautiful one,

Let the gold rays of the sun

And dream-silvered waves

Be play-cushions for your body

To hold… to save…

  Refreshed  and moist run to me

And I to thee

My breasts revealed

Glowing and warm there I shall wait

For love to yield

And without the thought of murderous deadly malice

<!--[if !supportLists]-->-        <!--[endif]-->sounds of metal and of man-

As when man kills the lurking foe

He killed the foetus-fruit of my womb

Identical faces

And also the buds of the first love